Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Week 13 singleness and Ministry

Week 13 Singleness and Ministry

5 items I intend to practice to avoid sexual impurity and impropriety in thought, words and deed


 

1. I will tell my wife, the same day, if another woman begins to come on to me.


 

2. I will not spend time alone with members of the opposite sex, I will always make sure there is at least one or (preferably) two other people there.


 

3. I am going to keep an accountability partner that I will get a hold of and talk to at least once a week.


 

4. I will not allow myself to get overworked and be away from home for too much time, I will always make family time a priority.


 

5. I am going to get an accountability program for my computer and let my wife content advisors on my computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment